February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you had a great weekend. I spent most of my weekend doing yard work in my front and back yards. It was a TON of work but both yards look so much better. I should have taken before and after photos, but I was to embarrassed to let anyone see how bad I had let them get.  It feels really good to have both yards back in shape. Next weekend will be the side yard/carport area's turn.

I was able to spend a little time last night working on projects for tomorrow night's Ustream. Have you heard about the Ustream that Alex and I are hosting tomorrow night? We have some really fun things planned and some really cool prizes to giveaway! It's going to be so much fun, I can't wait! I hope that you will be able to join us. :)

I will admit that I am a little sad that this will be my last Valentine's Day card until next year. I have had a lot of fun the last couple weeks making Valentine's cards.
  This one came, together fairly quickly. I just mimicked the love bird paper. Every once in awhile it's fun to take a design from your favorite paper and mimic it. I think that this love bird paper is one of my favorites this year.
The paper is Doodlebug Designs and Coredniations. The ribbon was purchased at Michael's.
The birds were cut from the Songbird cart and the heart is from Create a Critter.

Tomorrow there will be a new Tacky Tuesday challenge! I can't wait to show you the design team's cards, they are so cute! There is also have a special guest designer this week.  This weeks challenge prize is a set of PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8" stamps. I hope that you play along with us!

Also... don't forget that tomorrow night is the...

Popcorn, PJ's, and Projects Ustream!

 We are going to have soooo much fun! I hope you will join us!

Here is the link to the Ustream page:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/you-had-me-at-craft

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day! See you back here tomorrow!