February 18, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #10

Happy Friday!

Are you ready for the next "Let's Face it Friday" challenge!?!

 The Challenge:
Create an spring-inspired handmade gift using Peachy Keen Faces

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link to Mr. Linky before March 3rd

Here is my spring gift.
I found the pink tin bucket at Michael's.
The bunny is from the Simply Charmed, the grass is from Create a Critter, and the eggs are from the Sugar and Spice cart.
 
The bunny's face is from the PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.

*Giveaway*

We'll choose one random winner from all entries to win a set of 3 Tattered Angel "Limited Edition" Mists - all in the Peachiest of colors, of course! Included in the giveaway is Hula Hoop, Tutti Fruiti, and Flower Power!

Click here to get to the PKS challenge blog.

Alex and I have also chosen a winner for the My Pink Stamper stamps.

...and the winner is...
Tisha!


I Loved the U stream video and look forward to the next. I became a follower. Thanks so much for the etching lesson. I have been so scared to try it. The stationary box is beyond awesome.

Tisha
Congrats Tisha!

I want to thank everyone again, that hung out with Alex and I, Tuesday night, while we had our Ustream! We had so much fun and we have already set the dates for the next two!
Can you say excited!

I am also super excited because tomorrow is Joyslife.com's Birthday Party Blog Hop!
It's going to be lots of fun and there will be blog candy at each stop! I hope you will join us!

Have a great day!