February 22, 2011

A new week and a new banner!

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! It was so nice having yesterday off, I was able to spend the day with the Queen. :) We went to lunch and then spent the afternoon working on projects.

I was able to get a project finished that I have been working on for a friend. Her birthday was Saturday and I had wanted to post it on Saturday but, I ran out of time and was unable to get it finished/posted.
 
Have you been to Joy's Website? If not you need to check it out! She makes lots of cool crafty projects.
Joy has a thing for strawberries. I based the design of the banner on the birthday card that I made her. 
I used Kraft card stock from Michael's for the tags. They measure 5" and were cut from the
Gypsy Wanderings.
 The strawberry was cut at 2.75" from the Paisley cart.
The letters are from the Simply Sweet cart, they were cut at 2.75".

Here is a quick view of the card I made her.
Happy Birthday Joy!
I hope that you had a wonderful day!
(Your banner and card are in the mail.)

I will be choosing a winner tonight for the B'day Party Blog Hop. If you haven't left a comment yet, you still have time! Click here.

See you back here tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day!