July 22, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #20

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for My Creative Time's July Stamp Release Blog Hop, click here.

Today is the start of a new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge.

THE CHALLENGE:
Puns are fun, and even more perfect when paired with Peachy Keen Faces! This week, create a project using your PKS faces and along with any pun you'd like.

What exactly is a pun? 
A play on words, either on different senses of the same word or on the similar sense or sound of different words. - source: http://grammar.about.com


Guidelines:
Design must be new
Project must include PKS Faces
Link up by 8/4 - 11:59 pm CDT


Here is my card.
The oyster or base of the card is from the Lettering Delights set called Something Fishy and the mermaid is from the brand new, super cute, set called Birthday Fishes.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink and Coredinations. I made the sentiment on my computer and cut it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch.
Her face is from Peachy Keen Stamps set, PK-640 Princess Face Assortment. The "Love you..." stamp is from My Creative Time's set called, This and That.

 Need some inspiration, just take a peek at what the other designers have made, Click here!

I hope that you will play along with us this challenge! Don't forget to link your photo up on the PKS Challenge blog!

I hope you have a great day!