July 05, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenege #8

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the start of a all new Tacky Tuesday's Challenge!

I decided to move the challenge to the first Tuesday of each month, so that is why were have back to back challenges this time. First off, I need to announce the winner of challenge #7.  I used random.org to choose a winner and the winner is...... Candace Connor! Congrats Candace! Thanks again, to everyone who entered the challenge!

Are you ready for the next challenge!?!

So the cut for this month is a "Cool Treat" cut, you can use any "cool treat" from any Cricut cart that you want, svg files are fine too. A cool treat can be a sundae, Popsicle, Ice Cream, ect.  You must use the word "sweet" in your sentiment.

Here is my card!
 The papers are from K and Company and DCWV.
The rocket popsicle cut is a sneak peak at a new svg set that my friend Jessica at SVGAttic.com is working on. The top note shape is from a svg set that I purchased from SVGCuts.com
 The sentiment was printed from my computer.

We also have a special guest on this weeks challenge! My "peachy" sister and dt boss, Emma, from My Creative Time!
Isn't her card ADORABLE!!!!

The second guest designer this week is Sherrie!

Thanks Sherrie! Your card is so cute!

My fabulous design teams has done an amazing job too!

Cathie

 Stacey

Kimberly

Tammy

I want to say a special thank you to my special guest designer's Emma and Sherrie! I also want to thank my fabulous DT, your cards were amazing!


The winner of this months challenge will receive a set of My Creative Time's sentiment stamps! Emma has generously donated another set! Thanks Emma! :)

Emma is also giving away a set on her blog too! Click here to enter!


All you have to do to be entered to win, is make a card (to the specifications above), and post it on the Tacky Tuesday's Facebook page by July 19th. That's two weeks people!

Click here to go to the Tacky Tuesday Facebook page.

 I hope you have a wonderful day!