July 14, 2011

Making a shaped Card in MTC

Happy Thursday!

I have had quite a few requests for a tutorial showing how to make shaped cards in Make-the-Cut. It's fairly simple once you figure it out.

I decided to use one cuts from the Simple Shape Bundle, that I purchased a couple weeks ago. The simple shape sets are great because they only have one layer and they are really easy to work with!
 He is from Lettering Delights, simple shape Monters SVG set.
I embossed the top layer with my swiss dots folder and then sanded it a bit so that the white center came through.  I also added some googlie eyes, for fun.

This was probably the easiest and fastest card, I have made in a really long time! If you have not seen or checked out the new Cut It files from Lettering Delights, I highly recommend that you do.

Here is the video tutorial showing how I made the card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a great day!