July 19, 2011

My Creative Time's July Stamp Release - Sneak Peaks!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is the second day of sneak peaks for My Creative Time's July releases. I wasn't able to get yesterday's card finished in time, so I will be showing you two cards today. 

Yesterday's card was made with the new set called, Many Greetings. I know this set, is going to be my new "go to" set.
 The card base is a tag from the Silhouette online store and the dress and suit jacket are both from SVGAttic.com's set called Classic Wedding SVG Collection.
 The papers are Bazzil and DCWV's, Rustic stack.
I used the Curly Label Die and the matching stamp from the Inspiring Words (Accents), both can be purchased here. The "sneak" sentiment is from the new set called Many Greetings.

Today's' card was made with the new set called, Happy Mail.
 The card shape and the car are both svg's from Lettering Delights, the set is called Leisure.
 The papers are Papertrey Ink and Heidi Grace.
Love this little stamp!


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!
 Listen up "My Creative Time" friends! We are giving all of you an opportunity to win a prize during Sneak peek week with 4 winners to be announced during Friday's Stamp release! All you have to do is leave a comment HERE along w/all the rest of the design teams blogs!

AND we are giving you ANOTHER opportunity to win....
 ALL you have to do is "SPREAD THE WORD" about My Creative Time's "8th Edition Stamp Release" happening this Friday @ 8am PST! You can announce it to all of your Facebook friends! If you don't know how to tag me in your post, then go to My Creative Time's Fan page HERE & let Emma know you did!  We will randomly choose a winner from there, to win a prize!  Emma will announce the winner on Friday morning, in her video, during the release!

 See you tomorrow with sneak #3, I hope you have a wonderful day!