July 30, 2011

My Birthday Blog Hop

Happy Saturday!

If you have arrived from Jenn's blog you are on the right track, if you would like to start at the beginning, click here to go to Samantha's blog.

Samantha asked us to create a project with a birthday theme. I made a card for my friends little girl.
The shaped card is a basic shape that I found in the Make-the-Cut software. The Harajuku Girl is from the Lettering Delights new SVG set, called Birthday Harajuku Girl.
The papers are from Bazzil, American Crafts, Papertrey Ink, and Bo Bunny.

The sentiment stamp is from My Creative Time's, WOW! So Many Candles stamp set, the little girl's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-640 Princess Face Assortment, and the twine is from The Twinery.


So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!   
I am giving away some Peachy goodness!

PK-441 Cute and Cuddly 1 1/8"

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower of my blog, if not already.
2. Leave a comment on this post.


That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!

 Here is the hop line up!

Samantha
Meighen
Jenn
Ruthie (me)
Gloria
Jen
Courtney
Momo
Kim
Shannin
Jenny (Sunday Only)
Michelle (Sunday Only)

You next stop on the hop is the talented Gloria!

Thank you so much for hopping along with us today! 
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Pin It