July 13, 2011

Wednesday Summer Fun "Guest Desginer"

Happy Wednesday!

Today is the sixth week of my summer guest designer series. This week's guest is my sweet friend Janie, her blog is Typical Scrapbooker!


    Hello everyone , I am so excited to have been asked by Miss.Ruthie @ September Ninth to be a Guest Designer today ! What an honor , thank you very much for allowing me to take part ! Ruthie is such a sweet lady and everyone who knows her loves,  not only her work but her as a whole ! So keep checking out all of the wonderful projects she is creating as well as all of her friends  ! I promise you will be very Inspired !! 

      For my project Ruthie asked that I make anything "Summer" so chose to use my Imagine and make a super simple, quick and easy card ! 

        The cart I chose to use is the Imagine More Cart  
The size I used was 5 in. which ended up making a 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 card 
I used Twine from a Twine share, with some of the other ladies. Some black bling for the eyes on the bird and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock by Stampin Up. Stamp used is from Scrappy Moms. There you have it, an easy yet very nice simple card! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my project ! Hope you all are having a wonderful "Summer" !

HUGS, JANIE


Ruthie here! Thanks so much Janie! Please head over to Janie's blog and leave her some blog love!


I hope you have a great day!