August 01, 2012

Grateful for you...

Happy Wednesday!

We're half way to the weekend people. I am still getting stuff crossed off my list. Yay me!

I have another kids card for you today.
So I know that technically this lion is a male. I know that female lions don't have huge manes, but I felt like the card needed something and so I added the bow. So much for trying to make more masculine cards. I'm trying...
 For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and My Minds Eye's, Kraft Fun Day Collection
 Sentiment stamp: My Creative Time's, So Grateful for You

  Lion SVG: Wild Child SVG Collection
Stamp Card Shape SVG: Free shape from the Make-the-Cut shape library.
   White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.

Thanks for stropping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!