September 05, 2012

3-D Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-D Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. I though it would be fun to play along, but I forgot one very crucial part. I forgot to read the directions! Ha! Sadly, this is not the first time that I failed to read the directions.

Oh well...
I am going to share my project anyway! 
 Don't you just love it!?!
 My besties hubby was eyeing it while I was taking photo's. I think that it probably had more to do with what is inside the coffin box, then the box itself. :) 
 Don't you just love Sigmund? (I named the bat Sigmund.) Emma's Sentiment stamp & teeny tag die is pretty amazing too.
Coffin box svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, Vampire Box
Papers: Core'dinations & Clear Acetate
Sentiment: My Creative Time's, Treats for My Sweet
Tag Die: My Creative Time's, Teeny Tag Die

For more 3-d inspiration...
(Click on the picture to go to the MCT blog.)
Head on over and check out what the rest of the dt has done.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!