September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Thursday!

Today is a very special day, it's my bestie's birthday! When I saw this little cheer bear I knew she would be perfect for her card. She's my biggest fan, my cheerleader. I am so glad that we found each other because I can't imagine what my life would be like with out her.

I love you Boo Boo!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Bear svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, Eat Sleep Cheer file
Card base: Cricut, Artiste Cartridge
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye's Dolled Up Collection, and Core'dinations
Sentiment: My Creative Time's, Celebrate Good Times
Bears Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, Teddy Bear & Reindeer Face Parts

Today is designer's challenge day on the My Creative Time blog.
Click the photo to go to the MCT blog.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!