September 10, 2012

Scrappy Monday!

Happy Monday! 

If you are looking for the Peachy Keen Stamps blog hop, Click here.

Today is Scrappy Monday on the My Creative Time blog. I have a ton of Project Life supplies and have had the very best of intentions, for the last couple years, to start working on my albums. My problem is that my life keeps getting in the way. Ha! 

A good friend of mine and I decided that we are going to make weekly appointments with each other, so that we will actually start using all the supplies that we have collected.  We missed our appointment last week, so I'll let you know how this week goes...

I made a mini page for my album.
 If you are friends with me on Facebook, then you have seen this photo already. This Zachary, he is 2 1/2yrs, and this is what he does when you ask him to "smile" for the camera. Don't you just want to squeeze him!?! I felt like this photo deserved it's own page.

Anyway, back to my page... I took a Design F page and cut it down to this size. 
The papers are from My Minds Eye's, Twisted Lime collection. I used My Creative Time's, Just Simply Live Stamp with coordinating dies. The grid paper is a PL Grid Journaling card.
 
The word art is from Keri Bradford's, Life Additions #1 file. I need a new blade in my eCraft machine, that's why the edges look a little beat up. I would have normally changed out the blade and re-cut it, but I didn't feel like wasting another piece of paper. One of my blog followers mentioned that I should have distressed it a bit more and made it look as though that was the look I was going for. I think that is exactly what I will do!

For more scrappy Monday inspiration, click the picture below!

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day!