September 21, 2012

My Creative Time's Mini Release Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!!

Welcome to My Creative Time's Mini Release Blog Hop!

If you have arrived from Rosy's blog, then you are on he right track. If you would like to start at the beginning, click here. 

I found these super cute Hello Kitty Halloween socks at Wal-mart and I thought they would make the fun Halloween gift for a friend.
I used two of the newest releases for this super cute and super quick tag!
The tag  and the "To: & From:" is from the newest set called "Just Tags" and the sentiment on the front is from the new set called "Just For You".  I think it took me longer to pick the papers then it did to make this tag!


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY ALERT***

For our Blog hop giveaway, there will be 2 winners chosen from ALL the comments combined!  You will win a "SURPRISE GIFT BAG FULL OF GOODIES" All you have to do is leave a comment here along w/the rest of the design team's blogs, also leave a way for us to contact you!  Emma will use random.org to pick the lucky winners!  The deadline is Sunday, September 23rd at midnight! 

EASY PEASY!!! GOOD LUCK!:)

You next stop on the hop is the fabulous Shar!

Thanks for hopping with us, I hope you have a wonderful day!