September 24, 2012

Cutest Pumpkin!

Happy Monday

How was your weekend? Mine was hot and busy. The weather here in southern California as been crazy hot the last month or so. I am so ready for the cooler fall weather. While I was hiding inside, in the air conditioning, I was able to get some cleaning and organizing done. I also was able to work on some projects for my blog.

I found some cute 6 x 6 Halloween paper at Mike's a couple weeks ago. I love using the smaller patterns for cards.  
I love this little pumpkin svg. He's so cute! I thought he would look so fun on a card.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye's Haunted Collection, and Core'dinations
Pumpkin SVG: Treasure Box Designs
Sentiment & Die: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Greetings and Piles of Smiles
Twine: The Twinery

Today is Scrappy Monday over at the My Creative Time blog.
Click the picture to go to the blog.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!