September 19, 2012

My Creative Time's Mini Release Sneak Peaks - Day 1

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is the first day of sneaks for this months new releases for My Creative Time. This months release is a "mini"release. There are only two stamp sets and one die being released. 

Today's sneak is from the new set called "All Around Goodies".
 The box svg is the cupcake box from Scrapping Bug Designs. The papers are from Echo Park, PaperTrey Ink, and Canvas Corp. I found the green sheer glitter ribbon at Michael's. 
 Here is a quick view of the back of my box and the goodies inside.
I added some Crystal Accents to the cookie, to help make it stand out a bit.


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!

 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, September 21st during the blog hop release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video! 

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!