October 10, 2012

3-D Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

Today is 3-d Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. I thought it would be fun to play along today. Today's challenge was to make a home decor item.

I made some boom stick place holders.
I am not a huge fan of Halloween when it comes to decorating. I usually decorate for fall in early September.  I do have a few Halloween decorations that I place out, usually around October 1st. I saw the idea for these cute broom sticks in Country Living Magazine. Now I wish I had some Halloween dishes! Ha!
Tag die & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Just Simply Live
Bamboo Skewers: Wal-Mart
Martha Ribbon: Big LotsPattern Paper: Joanns
Brown paint: Michael's

Aren't they fun!?!

Here's a tutorial showing how to make them.


Pretty easy, right?

Here's a photo of the one I made in the video, with my name.
There's a view of all three. 

For more 3-d inspiration, click below.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day!