October 18, 2012

Peppermint Candy Treats

Happy Thursday!

I have another quick and easy Halloween project for you today.
I found this cute (and free) fry box svg on a blog called, Cutting Crazy. It was really easy to put together and the peppermints fix inside it perfectly. I sized it at 5.4" x 8.2". It holds 6 peppermints perfectly.
Aren't these so cute! They were made with My Creative Time's Scallop & Stitched Circle Die and her All Around Halloween stamp set. All of the rest of the supplies are listed below and there is also a tutorial showing how to make them.
French Fry Box svg: Cutting Crazy (Freebie)
Scallop and Stitched Circle Die: My Creative Time, Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
Tag Die: Teeny Tag Greetings 
Sentiment Stamps: My Creative Time, All Around Halloween & Mixed Holiday
Paper: BoBunny, Whoo-Ligans
Peppermint Candies: CVS Parmacy

Here's a quick tutorial showing how I made the peppermint covers.

My Creative Time is having a Halloween Blog Hop today and tomorrow.
Click the button above to go to the MCT blog so that you can hop!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!