October 02, 2012

Technique Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!

Today is another "Show Me Your Technique" Tuesday on the My Creative Time blog. I thought that I would play along today too.

I'm going to show you how I make different sized tags with the scalloped tag in the Tag Dies set. I have a video tutorial below, showing how it's done.
I've been having so much fun with the new Beary Special Thoughts sentiments set. It seems like every new svg set or Cricut cart released lately, has bears on it, so this set is addition to my sentiment stash.
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Bella Blvd
Bear svg: Treasure Box Designs
Card Base: Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Bear Face: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts
Tag & Sentiment: My Creative Time, Beary Special Thoughts and Tag Dies
Twine: The Twinery

Here's my video tutorial.
Please excuse what a mess I am in this video. I sprained my wrist the day before and I had a really bad cold. Plus everything kept slipping because of the heat proof mat, but you get the concept. :)



Want to see some more technique's?
Click on the photo to go to the MCT  blog.

Thanks for stopping bu today, I hope you have a wonderful day!