October 25, 2012

Designer's Challenge MCT

Happy Thursday!

Welcome to Designer Challenge Thursday! Today just happens to be my day, to pick the challenge. I thought it would be fun to make a large decorative tag. You can create whatever you want, as long as your tag measures 4"x 6" or larger. You also need to incorporate My Creative Time's stamps or dies in some way.

I created a Christmas Tag.
My tag measures 6"x 6". The wreath is sized to 5.2720 x 5.1212.  The banner with the sentiment measures 7/8" x 5" finished. 
Product List: 
Tag Shape svg: I created the base. 
Wreath Svg: SVGCuts.com, Christmas Cheer File
Card stock: Core-dinations, PaperTrey Ink, and Recolletions
Hemp Twine: Etsy
Ribbon: Michael's
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Warm Holiday Fun

I hope that you will play along with us this week!

You can link up your projects here:

I hope you have a wonderful day!