October 16, 2012

Halloween Pencil Toppers

Happy Tuesday! 

I have a fun pencil topper craft for you today. I saw the original idea for them on Pinterest.  I switched them up a bit and used some different shapes. 

These are really easy to make and would be a perfect project to make with kids.
Not as much fun at candy, but still really cute, right?

I made a video tutorial below, showing you step by step how they are made. 
I think the boot is my favorite!

Svg files: Treasure Box Designs, Spooky Buttons
Tag die: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Greetings
Sentiments: My Creative Time, Mixed Holiday Sentiments & Treats for my Sweet
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-670 Make a Monster
Black & White Twine: Trendy Twine
Black Seam Binding: Liz's Paper Loft Boutique 
Green & Orange Ribbon: Michael's

Pencils: Michael's


Here is my video tutorial.
  

Today is Technique Tuesday on the My Creative Time blog.

Click the picture to go to the MCT blog.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!