October 31, 2012

3-D Wednesday

Happy Halloween!

Today is 3-d Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. We were asked to create a 3-d card. So since it's Halloween, I thought I should make one last Halloween card... until next year.
This darling little witch bear is from Scrapping Bug Designs and I found this fun pop-up slider card svg from SugarGem. The pop-up slider card was really easy to cut out and assemble. Lenae at SugarGem has a great video tutorial for this svg file, on her blog, showing how to put it together.
Isn't this a fun card!?!
Paper: Bella Blvd, Too Cute to Spook
Kraft: PaperTrey Ink
Card Stock: Core-dinations
Card svg: Suagr Gem, Large Pop-Up Slider
Witch svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, Frightfully Delightful
Tag Die: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Greetings
"Pull" letter stamps: My Creative Time, Just Simply Live
Sentiments: My Creative Time, Mixed Holiday Sentiments & Treats for My Sweet
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-140 Teddy Bear and Reindeer Face Parts
Black ribbon: Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
Black and White Twine: The Twinery
To see more 3-d inspiration...

Click the above photo to go to the MCT blog. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!