October 22, 2010

Finally Friday!

Happy Friday!

I am sooooo glad that it is Friday! I have so much to do/get done this weekend! Last weekend in it's entirety, was almost completely taken up for Casey & Leif's wedding. Not only did I only get about 10 hours of sleep (the entire weekend), but I had so much to do that I didn't even get any photos taken. I am so sad. :( Everything was so beautiful and came together just like we planned, but it was so much work! (not sure I want to be a wedding planner anytime soon) I will post a few photos once Casey gets them from her photographer. Keeping my fingers crossed that she got some good ones!

One of the things on my list for this weekend is this...
Not he baby, LOL, but the elephant costume. I am making it for my nephew. This is his 1st Halloween. I'm not huge fan of Halloween, but this costume was to cute to pass up! Wish me good sewing vibes! :)

O.K.... enough chit chat! On to today's card!
 So this is another graphic from LetteringDelights.com that I converted in Make-the-Cut and then cut out on my Circut. I love that the pumpkin is square. :)
 The papers are from DCWV, Cosmo Cricket, and Doodlebug Designs. The boarder punch is the "treading water" punch from Fiskars and the jute is from Michael's.
I love polka dot paper... I just can't seem to get enough of it! :)
The colors are pretty great too!


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
See you Monday!