October 18, 2010

RAK Blog Hop Winner!

Happy Monday morning! It's going to be a great week!

This morning I went to Starbucks and purchased my gift card and dropped of my gift bags of chocolate. I even made a few more for the people that work there. The Manager was so excited... it was really cute. :)  

I want to thank everyone for your wonderful comments!  I want you to know that I read every single one and all I can say is WOW! I wish that I could give everyone a set of stamps. I was so inspired by all the random acts of kindness that I read about. I am going to make a HUGE effort to try and be more consistent  and do RAK's on a more regular basis.

 So lets get on to the winner of the Peachy Keen stamp set...shall we!?!

...and the winner is...

 Renee F.

Renee F. 3 days ago
Love you idea! I'm a new follower and I love peachy keen stamps so I have my fingers crossed! lol!

Congrats Renee!

Please email me your addy and I will get your stamps in the mail to you asap!

 
Thanks again, you guys ROCK!