October 20, 2010

Monster Mash

Happy Wednesday!

As soon as I saw the graphic for today's card I could here the song "Monster Mash" playing in my head.  I think Frankie looks just like he is dancing the monster mash. I purchased the graphic set from Letteringdelights.com. Unfortunately, the set is no longer available for purchase. :(
 
The tombstone was cut from the Happy Hauntings cart at 5". Frankie was cut at 4 1/2" using Make-the-Cut and my Cricut.
The paper is from the DCWV Black Currant stack and the Latte card stock stack. His face is from the Monster Mash Face Assortment from Peachy Keen.
I 'm still amazed at how I can take a graphic, covert it, and then cut it out on my Circut! I love my Cricut... she's the best!  (Make-the-Cut is pretty great too!)

I hope you have a wonderful day!