October 11, 2010

Sweet Little Monster

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I cannot believe how quickly it flew by, which means that there are a TON of things that I need to get done this week. I have been fighting a cold for the last week or so and I really haven't felt much like being crafty. I did spend some time yesterday afternoon completing some projects that are due this week.

Here is a quick card that I made with some pieces of paper and ribbon from my scrap box. I had cut the monster out several weeks ago and she has been propped up on my inspiration board wait'n on me to find some inspiration.  
I just love the K and Company Spok*tacular paper stack. The papers and embellishments  are just so much fun!
The Pk stamp I used was from the Monster Mash Face Assortment .

Isn't she sweet?


I'll be back tomorrow with another card.

I hope you have a great day!