May 13, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #15

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for My Creative Time's "Race for the Cure" blog hop, click here!

Are you ready for the next "Let's Face it Friday" challenge!?!

The Challenge:
Get organized with chore charts, to-do lists, storage ideas & more using your Peachy Keen Faces! Our faces come in a variety of sizes, which make them SO easy to customize anything in the same face. Or, show your child what a great job they did by using one of our fun little faces on a household chore chart. The sky is the limit! Can't wait to see your crafty ideas!

We will be looking for the TOP 5 projects that are both creative and well executed.

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link up before May 25th

Winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the Peachy Keen Stamps store and a special "My design won at Peachy Keen Stamps" badge to display on their blog.

Remaining top 4 will receive a "Top 5" badge from Peachy Keen Stamps to display on their blog.
I created a pencil/pen container from a up-cycled a clear plastic Crystal Light container.
 The face on the pencil is from Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment.
I used Cosmo Crickets collection called Jack's World, to cover my canister. The Pencil is a SVG cut from this set, from SVG Cuts.com. The twine is from The Twinery.
Want to see everything that fits in my container?
These are my most favorite tools, that I take each time I go to a to crop. They all fit inside perfectly!
Love it! This would be a great back to school project, to do with kids!

I can't wait to see what you make for this challenge! Click here to go to the PKS Challenge blog.

Today is day five of The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop. We have been showcasing Cosmo Cricket papers and accessories all week. You can find more info about Cosmo Cricket's fabulous products by clicking here. You can also find them on Facebook by clicking here. 
Today is the last day that you can leave a comment to win the grand prize that Cosmo Cricket, so generously donated.
I hope you have a wonderful day!