May 25, 2011

Everything will be fine...

Happy Wednesday!

Super quick post for you today.

So I hadn't planned on making two fish cards this week, it just sort of happened that way. I must have "fish" on the brain or something. LOL When I saw this little fish, it reminded me of a fancy goldfish that I  had. His name was "fish", super creative right?

This fish is a Silhouette design, from their online store. I searched for a fishbowl svg file and found a free one on the MTC forum. I created a shadow around it, welded two of them together, and created the base of the card.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, DCWV, and K and Company.

The twine is from The Twinery and the sentiment is from My Creative Time's, Turn That Frown Upside Down.

  Tomorrow is the start of a all new Throwback Thursday challenge. I can't wait to show you my project.
I hope you have a great day!