May 27, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #16

Happy Friday! 

Today is the start of a new Peachy Keen Stamps, Let's Face it Friday Challenge.

The Challenge:
 Player's CHOICE project using your FAVORITE Peachy Keen faces!
Show our fellow Peachies your favorite faces in a project designed by YOU! No theme, no restrictions, just showcasing the expressions you turn to again and again!

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link up before June 9th

One random winner will receive a PKS/Cottage Cutz Pig Peeker die!

I created a layout for my little Ruby dog!
The papers are Heidi Grace and DCWV. Can you see my hidden tag?
 I pulled it out a bit, in this photo, so you could see it.  I talk about my hidden tags in this post.
This is what the tag looks like... I still need to journal.
The stamp is from My Creative Time's, My Little Firecracker stamp set.  Anyone who owns a Jack Russel knows, this sentiment explains my Ruby well!
The dog is from the Four Legged Friends cart. I used Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-757 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment set. 


The dog house is from Lettering Delights, Feliz Navi-dog svg set. I also chose a font off of my computer, GlooGun, and used MTC to cut out Ruby's name, for the dog house.

 

If you would like to see what the rest of the design team made for this weeks Let's Face it Friday challenge, click here!

 

I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous 3-day weekend!