May 04, 2011

You are my Sunshine...

Happy Wednesday!

I have a super quick post for you today. I have been busy with "life" stuff and so I haven't had a whole lot of "crafty" time in the last few days. This Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day and I am getting together with some friends to crop. Hopefully, I will be able to get some things done.

So... here is today's card.
 I welded two tags from the Formal Occasions cart together to form the base of the card. The duckling is from the Create a Critter cart.
 The papers are Papertrey Ink, DCWV Playtime stack, and Bazzill card stock.
The duckling's sweet little face is from Peachy Keen Stamps, CC-PK4 x 4 -020 Duck and Egg Die set and the sentiment is from Emma's sentiment set called, Turn That Frown Upside Down.

Don't forget that tomorrow is not just Cinco De Mayo, but.... it is also the start of a new Throwback Thursday challenge on Emma's blog! I can't wait to show you my card!

I hope you have a wonderful day!