May 11, 2011

The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop - Cosmo Cricket - Day 3

Happy Wednesday!

Today is day three of The Queen's Royal Court Blog Hop, showcasing Cosmo Cricket papers and accessories. You can find more info about Cosmo Cricket's fabulous products on their blog, just click here. You can also find their fan page on Facebook, click here.

If you have arrived here from Rosy's blog then you are on the right track, if you would like to start from the beginning click here.

Today I decided to mix it up a bit and make a gift box.
 The papers are from Cosmo's Lil' Man Collection.
 
The Vino box is a cut off of the, Tied Surprise Gift Boxes SVG file from SVG Cuts.com. It was super simple to put together. 
 The ribbon holds the box closed. It's a Martha Stewart ribbon, it's been in my ribbon box for a couple years now. The stamp is from Emma's stamp set called, Wow! So Many Candles! You can purchase it here.

I love how it turned out, I see a lot more of these boxes in my future. :)

Tomorrow is day 4 of the Cosmo Cricket blog hop and there is still time to enter the big Cosmo giveaway on over at The Queen's blog. 

There will also be a new Throwback Thursday Challenge up on Emma's blog! I can't wait to show you want I made! I love it!

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a fabulous day!