May 16, 2011

Gift Box Tutorial

Happy Monday!

Did you have a nice weekend? I spent most of mine cleaning. I am way behind on my "spring" and regular cleaning. I wasn't able to get everything done that I had planned but, I am happy with the outcome. Plus, there is always next weekend right?

Last week, I posted this card set that I made to give as a gift. I received several emails from followers asking if I would make a tutorial showing how to make boxes.
You can see the original post, about the cards and box, here.

 I decided to make a video tutorial, sometimes those are easier then trying to type out the steps. It's fairly simple and yes, it involves a bit of math. :)

Part One

Part Two


This week is going to be a busy one! A new Tacky Tuesday Challenge and a new Peachy Keen challenge, both start tomorrow. Also, Emma at My Creative Time is releasing 4 new sets of stamps this Friday and the design team will be having a new release blog hop to showcase all the stamps! It's going to be a great week!

Thank so much for stopping by today! 
See you tomorrow!