May 14, 2011

Vintage Rosette Tutorial

Happy Saturday!

If you are looking for My Creative Time's "Race for the Cure" blog hop, click here!

This week for Emma's Throwback Thursday challenge, I created a 4th of July vintage rosette. I had several people request a tutorial to show how I made it. Since I had planned on making another one, I decided to make a video tutorial. Sometimes those are a little easier to understand.

Here is a photo of the finished rosette.
 I used Cosmo Cricket's, Boyfriend collection papers. I like the "school" feel.
 The concept for this rosette is from the svg file, called Vintage Paper Flowers SVG Kit. It was purchased from SVG Cuts.com.
  The sentiment stamp is from Emma's, Follow Your Dreams, set. It can be purchased here.
 The butterflies were cut from the, Edisto Island Cards SVG Kit,
also purchased from SVG Cuts.com

To see how to make this super cute rosette, without the SVG files, watch the videos below! 

Part One



Part Two





Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!