August 13, 2012

Best Witches

Happy Monday!

 Today is the start of sneak peak week for My Creative Time's August releases. This months release is so much fun! 

Today's sneak was made with one of the newest sets called, Treats For My Sweet.
I am so ready for fall, it's my favorite time of the year!I just fell in love with these cute little witch legs and had to make a card with them.
 For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink and Core'dinations
 Sentiment stamp & die: My Creative Time's, Treats For My Sweet and Teeny Tag Greetings Stamp Set

  Witch Legs SVG:  Scrapping Bug, Best Witches
    White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.
Twine: Trendy Twine
If you would like to see some more fun sneaks, click here. See you back here tomorrow with another!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!