August 14, 2012

It's a Magical Season!

Happy Tuesday!

Today is day two of My Creative Time's sneak peak week! My project, for today, was made with one of the newest sets called, It's a Magical Season.

Don't you just love this little snowman? I love finding and using Christmas papers with non-traditional Christmas colors.
 For this card I used the following items:
Papers: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, and Echo Parks, Everybody Loves Christmas
 Sentiment stamp & die: My Creative Time's,  It's a Magical Season
Tag die: My Creative Time's, Tag Dies

  Snowman SVG:  Scrapping Bug, Snowmen Melt Your Heart
    White Pen: Sakura Gelly Roll, Med.
Twine: Trendy Twine


Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!

With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!

 ***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
 ***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on My Creative Time's Facebook page that you did so! OR you can just tag Emma in your post!
 Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Friday, August 17th during the blog hop, that starts @ 12:01am PST! 

GOOD LUCK!

To see more sneaks, click here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!