August 22, 2012

Personalized Note Cards & Box

Happy Wednesday!


Today is day three of my back-to-school, teacher's gift week. Those of you that missed Monday's post, I am dedicating this week to inexpensive and easy back-to-school gifts for teacher's.

My project today is a boxed set of custom note cards.
I made a similar set a couple years ago, you can see that post here.  I decided to mix it up a bit and add a bit of patterned paper and some twine. My gift box contains 8 note cards and 8 envelopes. 
The stitched circle die and the "Back to School!" sentiment are both from My Creative Time's Shop.
The personalized sentiment was designed in word and printed onto the card stock. The font is American Typewriter.

I don't have a cost breakdown for you today because all the supplies I used, were supplies that I had on hand.

Products used:
Kraft and colored card stock: Michael's
Pattern paper: We R Memory Keepers, Back to School collection
Apple SVG file: Kerri Bradford Studio, Educationish
Twine: Timeless Twine
Clear Acetate: Staples
Die and stamp: My Creative Time (Direct links above)


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a fabulous day!