August 30, 2012

Have a Spooktacular Day!

Happy Thursday!

I have another fun Halloween card for you today.   
When I saw this cute  little ghost, I knew that he would work perfectly with my sentiment

The card base is a label shape from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I adjusted the height a bit and welded two of them together, to form the base of the card.  I love all the fun labels and page shapes in this cart. I see lots of fun shaped cards in my future. :)

The ghost is from Scrapping Bug Designs, she has a peachy face, and the sentiment is from My Creative Time. (links below)
Card Base: Artiste Cricut cart 
Ghost svg: Scrapping Bug Designs, Boo Buddies
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, K and Company
Halloween Twine: Endless Inkabilities
Face Stamp: Peachy Keen stamps, Monster Mash Assortment
Sentiment: My Creative Time's, Treats for My Sweets stamp set

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!