August 15, 2012

Love, Love, Love!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is day three of My Creative Time's August release sneak peeks! Today's project was made with the new set called, Just Simply Live. This set comes with a ton of fun sentiments and two really cool dies.

I made a super quick and easy frame for my fridge.
I cut out both the frame and sentiment die. Love the look of the sentiment die, it looks like a piece of washi tape, so fun! All of the sentiments in the set fit perfectly on the die. 

So... back to my frame... after I cut out my decorative paper frame, I attached the photo to the back with some tape. Then I cut a second frame piece out of a medium weight chipboard. I applied the chipboard piece to the back of the decorative paper to add some stability to the frame. Lastly, I applied some sticky backed magnet to the back, so that I could add it to my fridge! So fun right?!?

These would make super quick and fun stocking stuffer's or they would even be a great way to spruce up and display school photos.  

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him! 

For this project I used the following items:
Papers: We R Memory Keepers, Down the Boardwalk Collection
 Sentiment stamp & die: My Creative Time's, Just Simply Live (w/coordinating die)
 Shaped dies: My Creative Time's, Just Simply Live (w/coordinating die)
     Magnet: Joanns
If you would like to see some more fun sneaks, click here. See you back here tomorrow with another!


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!