March 28, 2014

Basket full of Love

Happy Friday!!!

Today is my day over on the Timeless Time blog and I made a cute spring card. When I saw this bunny svg, I knew I had to make a card with her.
1-1-1
Directions:
Open bunny file and size to 3.5” tall, cut, and assemble. Stamp face stamp and color in. Cut base of card out of Kraft, 3.5” x 9.5”, score at 4.75”.  Inset pieces measure 3 1/4” x 3 5/8” and 3” x 3 3/8”.  Attach inset pieces and then bunny to card with foam tape. Stamp sentiment at center bottom of card and wrap and then tie timeless twine between sentiment and framed piece.  

I am not sure why the twine looks so much lighter/almost red in the photo.  Anyway, the Raspberry Pink twine matches the pink of the flower perfectly in real life.
2-2-2

Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Core'dinations, & October Afternoon
Bunny  svg: SVGCuts.com, Spring Bunnies Collection
Sentiment Stamp: My Creative Time,  To My Best Peep Stamp Set
 Bunny Face Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-440 Cute and Cuddly Face Assortment
Timeless Twine: Raspberry Pink
il_570xN.505435597_8zkc


I hope you have a wonderful day!