March 05, 2014

Whatever Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is "Whatever Wednesday" on the My Creative Time blog. I made a card for a friend. She loves giraffe's, so I found this sweet file in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon store. I also altered the stitched scalloped tag a bit too. I have a video here, showing how to do it. I love how it turned out, hopefully she will too. 
10-10
Paper: Recollections, Core'dinations, Crate Paper, & Studio Calico
Giraffe svg: Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, Safari Love Cutting Files
Twine: Timeless Twine, Natural White
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adapter Plate
Snips (wire cutters)

Stitched Party Dies
Tag Dies
All Around Holidays Stamp Set
I'm A Lucky Girl! Stamp Set

To see more "Whatever Wednesday" projects, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!