March 06, 2014

Pot of Gold!

Happy Thursday!!!

I thought I would share this cute pot of gold that I made for a friend. It was relatively easy to put together and I love how it turned out. Hopefully, my friend will too. 
5-5
I sized the pot file to 3.25” tall, cut it out, and put it together. Second, I cut out the shamrock die, tied twine to the button, glued the button to the shamrock, and then attach it to the pot. The flag piece is 5.5” x  1.25”, fold in half and stamp with the sentiment, cut the end (so it looks like a flag), cut skewer to 5”, and attached the flag at the top with glue.  Fill with candy and slip in the flag.
6-6-6
Paper: Core'dinations
Chocolate coins: CVS
Twine & Button: My stash
Pot of Gold svg: SVGCuts.com,  Charm and Chance
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adapter Plate
Snips (wire cutters)

You're My Pot Of Gold Stamp Set

I hope you have a wonderful day!