March 19, 2014

Whatever Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!

Today is "Whatever" Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog.
5-5
I found these HUGE peeps at WalMart. I am not a peeps fan, but I do know a couple people who are and they're so fun... so I put a box in my cart. They fit perfectly inside these treat bags that I found at Mike's. I made the topper with the Treat Slider Box DieI used the scalloped piece of the die set and cut it so that it only had 7 scallops. Then I scored it down the middle and folded it in half, this creates the treat topper. I also ran them through a embossing folder. Lastly, I decorated them with some ribbon and tags.
4-4
3-3
1-1
Paper: PaperTrey Ink & Lawn Fawn
Ribbon/Lace: Michael's & Shinoda
Embossing folder: Cuttlebug, 5x7 Embossing Folder, Polka Dots 
Bunny Peeps: Wal Mart
My Creative Time:

To see more Whatever Wednesday Inspiration, click here.

I hope you have a wonderful day!