March 10, 2014

Scrapping the Little Things

Happy Monday!!!

Today is Scrapping the Little Things Monday over on the My Creative Time blog. I told my SIL, when each of my nephews were born, that I would make/keep their albums. She was fine with it because she's really busy and I have this paper crafts/scrapbooking blog called September Ninth Designs, so it just made sense. (wink)

Anyway, I hate to admit it, but I've kinda failed on my end of the deal. So I have set a goal to have Levi's album current/up to-date by his 1st birthday in May. Zachary's will be another story, but I do have a goal set for his album too. Right now I am focusing on Levi. So here is his 9 month page spread.
1-1
I'm not even going to lie... it took me almost the whole day to do these two pages. I kept moving stuff around and changing out photos. I am hoping the more pages I do the faster the ideas will come. Plus I need to stop trying to be such a perfectionist.
2-2
3-3
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Echo Park, and Project Life
Date Stamp: Project Life, Michael's
Page Design G: Project Life, Michael's
Page Design H: Project Life, Michael's
My Creative Time Products: