March 11, 2014

Feeling Lucky?

Happy Tuesday!!!

Next Monday is St. Patrick's Day and I have one last card to share with you. I made this last year, for a project, when I was designing for Cutting Edge Magazine. I think it's cute and thought I would share it here on my blog. The shamrock is a free svg file, that I designed and I am sharing it, see below.
5-5
Directions:
Size shamrocks to 2”wide each and mirror one so that they are facing each other. Size the label to 4.8 x 3.7 make a .1025”shadow around it, then take this shadow layer and make another shadow at .1600”. Take the largest shadow layer and weld two of the together at the top, this forms the base of the card. Cut everything out and assemble. Stamp the faces on the shamrocks, cut out the label die, and heart button die. Stamp the label with the sentiment, tie a bow out of twine, and glue it to the front of the heart button. Assemble card and add stitching around the edge with a white pen.
6-6
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, Recollections, Core'dinations, & DoodleBug Designs
Twine: The Twinery
Face stamps: Peachy Keen Stamps, PK-182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment
Shamrock svg: My design (Get it here)
Shaped Card Base svg: SvgCuts.com, Label from Edisto Island Cards
My Creative Time Products:
Metal Adapter Plate
Snips (wire cutters)

I Believe in Leprechauns Stamp Set
Chunky Jar Accessories Set
Stitched Button Dies

It's "Tag it Tuesday" over on the MCT blog, click here to see what my dt sister's made.

I hope you have a wonderful day!