March 12, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today is Inspiration Wednesday on the My Creative Time blog. I found this card on Pinterest, awhile ago, and fell in love with the design elements. So I took "inspiration" from it, and I made my niece a card for her birthday.
20-20
I created the circle/number in Make-the-Cut. I used two circles from the basic shape menu. I sized onat at 3.25" and the second at 3". On 3" circle, I changed the solid line edge to a stitched line. The number nine is from "storybook" font and I sized it at 2" tall. The then selected all three and under the "Align" menu I "stacked" them.  I also cut an additional circle at 3". This is the circle that I adhered the glitter to and is what I placed behind the pink number circle. It is super glittery in real life.

I was a little disappointed with the embossing powder, I used a new brand and I should have tested it first. Oh well, live and learn right?
21-21
Paper: PaperTrey Ink, My Minds Eye, & Echo Park
Glitter: Amazon, Glamour Dust Crystal
White Embossing Powder: Zing, White
Bling: Michael's $1 bin
Twine: Timeless Twine, Strawberry Cupcake
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Celebrate Good Times Stamp Set

To see more Inspiration Wednesday, Click here.

I hope you a wonderful day!