April 01, 2011

April Fools Blog Hop!

Happy Friday!

Welcome to the April Fools Day blog hop!

If you have arrived from the Lauren's fabulous blog then you are on the right track. If you would like to start at the beginning click here.

Christina asked each of us to create a project for April Fools Day.
I came up with this card.
The card base is a label that I welded together on my Gypsy. The frog is from the "Frogs and Kisses" SVG from Lettering Delights.
I printed the sentiments on my computer.
The twine is from the Twinery.
Don't you just love it!?!

So no blog hop would be complete with out some sort of blog candy!

I am giving away a set of Peachy Keen, PK-758 Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed - 1-1/8" stamps.

All you have to do to be entered to win is:
1. Become a follower, if not already.
2. Leave me a comment on this post.

That's it! I will choose a winner via Random.org on Monday night and announce the winner Tuesday morning. Good Luck!

Below is the list of all the blogs in the hop.

 


 Your next stop is Christina B!


Also...  
Don't forget!

Tonight is the PKS new release blog hop! All the fun starts at 5:00(pst)!

and last but certainly not least...
Alex and I are having our Ustream tonight!
I hope you will be able to join us!

All of the fun starts at:
5:00pm (pst)
6:00pm (mst)
7:00pm (cst)
8:00pm (est)

We can't wait!

Click here to join us!

Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!