April 12, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #5

Happy Tuesday!

I am so excited because today is Tacky Tuesday's Challenge #5!

First off, I wanted to announce the winner of challenge #4.  We had 28 entries for this last challenge! All of the cards were so cute and so creative! I used random.org to choose a winner and the winner is...... Sherrie Koning! Congrats Sherrie! Thanks again, to everyone who entered the challenge.

Are you ready for the next challenge!?!

Remember, we changed the rules a bit. If you do not have the cut/cart that we pick, you can still play along as long as you use a similar cut, but you will still need to do a play on words somewhere on the front of your card.
This weeks challenge we are using a cow cut from any cart, you will also need to use either the word "moo" or the word "udder" somewhere in the sentiment on you card or layout.

Since Sherrie won the last challenge, I have asked her to be a guest designer this challenge!

I also asked three other super talented people to be guest designers this week:

Jillian


Mary

Saundra

Thanks so much ladies! You all did a udderly amoosing job! :)


Here is my card:
The base of the card was made on my Gypsy using the Formal Occasion cart and the cow is from the Birthday Bash cart.
The papers are DCWV and Core-dinations and the twine is from The Twinery.
I made the sentiment on my computer.

The winner of this challenge #5 will receive a set of:
PK-451 Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8".

Make sure that you post your card to our Facebook group, Tacky Tuesday's, before Tuesday, April 26th, 2011.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge!

I hope you have a wonderful day!