April 11, 2011

Chocolate Bunny...

Happy Monday!

Did you have a great weekend? 

I was able to get 15 or so projects designed in Make-the-Cut and on my Gypsy and10 of them are finished! Woohoo! I feel so ahead of the game right now. I know it won't last, but it is such a good feeling!

Today's card was made with the new SVG set at lettering Delights called Easter Beasties.
This new SVG set has the cutest cuts/images on it!
 Using Make-the-Cut, I created a shadow layer behind the bunny and then welded two of them together to form the base of the card.
 I used some pastel pink twine from The Twinery to tie on the sentiment.
 
The sentiment is from Emma's set called Color Me Happy.

Tomorrow I will have the new challenge posted for Tacky Tuesday's! I will also announce the names of all the blog hop winners, for last week.  Check your email, I have already sent out emails to all the winners.

See you back here tomorrow!
I hope you have a wonderful day!