April 15, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #13

Happy Friday!

If you are looking for the "Hanging With My Peep's" blog hop please Click here.
Are you ready for the next "Let's Face it Friday" challenge!?!
The Challenge:
Create a project for Mother's Day using Peachy Keen Stamp Faces. Projects can be altered items, cards, scrapbook layouts, the sky's the limit!

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link up before April 28th

Here is my card.
The card base was cut from the Formal Occasions cart, I welded two frames together to form the base of the card. The sweet baby is from the New Arivial cart.
The papers are from Papertrey Ink, Core-dinations and ???
The sentiment is from Emma's, Mom you ROCK, stamp set and the twine is from The Twinery.
The baby's face is from Peachy Keen Stamps sets:

PK-650 Just Baby Faces Assortment (face) 

PK-150 Accessories ONE Assortment (hair)



For more information go to the Peach Keen Challenge Blog!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Tomorrow Jenny is having her B-ig! B-irthday! B-loga-vesary! I hope you will join us!

 
See you back here tomorrow.
I hope you have a great day!