April 29, 2011

"Let's Face it Friday" Challenge #14

Happy Friday!
If you are looking for the Royal Wedding Blog Hop Click here.

I am so glad that today is Friday! This has been the longest week... I am so ready for the weekend! 

Are you ready for the next "Let's Face it Friday" challenge!?!

The Challenge:

Create a project for using Peachy Keen Faces either in a banner or on a project that contains pennants. This can be a card with a small banner running across, or a scrapbook layout with pennants strewn with twine. Or, get crazy and make an ENTIRE life sized banner with your Peachy Keen Stamps!

-Design must be new
-Project must include Peachy Keen Faces
-Link up before May 12th

*Giveaway*

We will choose one random winner to receive:
A PKS/Cottage Cutz "Faceless Bug" Die Set!
Image

I actually designed my banner around the dies above, but I didn't get my die in time. (Very sad face) So I ended up using a butterfly cut from the Simply Sweet cart.
I used Cosmo Cricket and core-dinations papers.
The tags are from the Twinkle Toes cart, they were cut at 5". The letters are from the Simply Sweet cart, they were cut at 2 1/4"
I strung the tags with 6" wide, white tulle.
The butterfly's face is from the Peachy Keen Stamps set, PK-460 Happy Lashes Face Assortment.

I hope Marlee and her Mama like it!
If you have time, I would love for you to hop with us at the a Royal Wedding Blog Hop, all the fun starts here!
I hope you have a wonderful day!